It’s no secret that modern pain-relievers have become the defacto go-to for immediate pain relief–but what if you want that same immediate relief but are looking fornatural ingredients?
Pain of any kind can be extremely troublesome. Whether it’s dull and chronic or sharp and occasional, it’s reasonable to want relief as soon as possible. And although it’s easy to reach for a drugstore remedy, taking the time to understand the power of plant-based medicine options, like cannabis, is well worth it. Here’s why:
#1: Natural Pain Relievers DO NOT Include Synthetic Ingredients
Have you paid attention lately to the labels in your medicine cabinet? You’d be surprised how much your skin is already absorbing that is neither natural nor healthy for you.
- Our rule of thumb is: Do your best to understand what you’re welcoming into your home, the environment, and your family’s bodies. Be sure to avoid toxic ingredients like: fragrances, parabens, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, formaldehyde, and phthalates.**
***We can only speak on behalf of our own products. Be sure to always read the label of any natural product and do your research before you purchase.
#2: Natural Pain Relievers DO Alleviate Pain Using Good Ole’ Mother Nature
- Cannabis products, such as Sagely’s, typically include additional, natural ingredients that provide effective and clean health benefits and actually help you feel better in your day-to-day life, like:
- Peppermint & Menthol: Cooling, anti-inflammatory
- Safflower Seed Oil: Deeply hydrating and packed with essential vitamins
- Argan Oil: Rich in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids to hydrate the skin
- CBD: Relieves minor aches and pains, anti-inflammatory.
#3: Cannabis Harnesses the Natural CBD Already Within Your Body
Yup, that’s right. Our body’s natural makeup has receptors that produce a very similar compound found in CBD.
As you begin using CBD products like Sagely, they interact with your body’s existing endocannabinoid system (a central regulatory system) which then helps to regulate the immune, nervous and digestive systems and keeps the body in balance.
As an ancient medicine that has been around for more than four thousand years, cannabis still holds its own as a natural solution to common ailments and pain relief.
There is a growing movement of people looking for natural alternatives to pharmaceutical drugs that either aren’t working for them or are giving them less-than-desirable side-effects.
Cannabis products, on the other hand, do provide effective and clean health benefits when made with care and with the right ingredients and continue to be a powerful example of nature’s very own pharmaceuticals.