Pictured: Sagely Naturals Relief & Recovery CBD Cream
There are thousands of lotions and creams on the market all claiming to give you soft and supple skin. But when it comes to finding something that delivers an array of natural benefits, both inside and out, CBD cream has the upper hand.
Skin-Friendly Vitamins and Nutrients
Hemp has a plethora of phytonutrients. Phytonutrients are the natural chemicals that protect plants from fungi and bugs but are also highly beneficial for us. They contain quite a few health-promoting properties including:
- Vitamin A: Fights wrinkles
- Vitamin B1: Rich in anti-aging properties
- Vitamin B2: Prevents free radical damage and protects skin
- Vitamin B6: Helps treat acne, psoriasis, and other skin conditions
- Vitamin D: Boosts elasticity, lessens lines, and minimizes dark spots
- Vitamin E: Prevents dryness and bolsters the skin's UV defense
- Calcium: Helps grow and regenerate skin
- Iron: Reduces paleness and dark circles
- Magnesium: Stabilizes hormonal balances and improves cellular process
- Manganese: Aids in collagen production and protects skin from UV rays
- Phosphorus: Helps the body utilize B vitamins
- Potassium: Keeps skin hydrated and moist
- Zinc: Antioxidant, heals and rejuvenates skin.
Loaded With Essentials
Hemp is also the only plant that contains all of the essential fatty acids and amino acids our bodies need for optimal metabolic balance, as well as for healthy skin, heart, and brain.
Yes - hemp is quite the powerhouse! In its oil form, it is over 80% polyunsaturated fatty acids, an exceptionally rich and unmatched natural source of Omega 3, 6 & 9 essential fatty acids. They are called “essential” because our body cannot, as with other fatty acids, produce them alone. Instead, they must be present in our diet.
The two polyunsaturated essential fatty acids, linoleic acid and linolenic acid, usually account for approximately 50-70% and 15-25% respectively, of the total seed fatty acid content and this kind of a 3:1 balance has been claimed optimal for human nutrition.
Finest Moisturizer on the Planet
We believe that what you rub into your skin, the body’s largest organ, should deliver more than just surface benefits. Because although youthful looking skin is nice, the healing benefits of hemp cream go far deeper.
Hemp has long been regarded as one of the most useful, sustainable and versatile plants on Earth. So no matter which CBD cream you use on your skin, make sure it’s locally sourced here in the US, non-toxic, 100% natural and derived from the finest botanical ingredients to heal, hydrate and protect your skin while delivering major benefits to your body.
can the relief & recovery cream be used on the face?
Leave a comment