It’s a fair question.
The answer? Nothing but honest ingredients.
These days, terms like “natural,” “organic,” ‘healthy’ or “eco-friendly” have become more synonymous with marketing tactics rather than genuine ways to get clear understanding on what you’re buying and in turn, putting into and on your body.
And to make matters worse, there’s no official consensus on what those descriptors should mean. It’s a very vague world, and incredibly confusing for consumers (like you!) trying to make wise choices.
So while there is no agreement on what some package labeling and descriptions means, we believe it’s up to us, the businesses that make products, to fully disclose the ingredients we use.
Because how else are you going to work out who to trust?
We don’t believe the onus should be on you to make sense of what we are providing!
Here at Sagely Naturals our products are either directly absorbed into your skin or ingested, and so it’s your absolute right to know what’s inside something that goes inside your body!
You will see on our website that we describe our CBD products as dependably clean and honest. So what does that mean to us and for you? Let us be clear so that you can make the most informed decision possible.
There’s a lot of things that go into being able to say our products are honest, including:
1. The quality of our hemp-derived CBD:
- Our hemp is sourced from New England and grown to organic standards
- It’s NON-GMO (Genetically Modified Organism)
2. We quadruple test our CBD to ensure that there are:
- NO heavy metals
- NO pesticides or herbicides
- NO detectable amounts of THC (the intoxicating component)
3. For the rest of our ingredients:
- We don’t use parabens, synthetic fragrances, artificial colors or dyes, or sulfates (even though these things are usually far cheaper)
- All of our products are anti-cruelty and Leaping Bunny certified
We made the hard choice early on to go clean (which at the same time was an easy call to make) because we believe you deserve clean ingredients to get the most out of your products and, in turn, your life.
We're here to help you do more of what you love.