It’s a fair question.
The answer? Nothing but all natural, plant-based ingredients.
But because the word ‘natural’ is so loosely bandied about these days, whether it’s to describe food ingredients, on beauty products, cleaning products, or skin care, it has almost entirely lost its meaning!
Sadly, terms like “natural,” “organic,” ‘healthy’ or “eco-friendly” have become more synonymous with marketing tactics rather than genuine ways to get clear on what you’re buying.
And to make matters worse, there’s no official consensus on what those descriptors should mean. It’s a very vague world, and incredibly confusing for consumers (like you!) trying to make wise choices.
So while there is no agreement on what some package labeling and descriptions means, we believe it’s up to us, the businesses that make products, to fully disclose the ingredients we use.
Because how else are you going to work out who to trust?
We don’t believe the onus should be on you to make sense of what we are providing!
Here at Sagely Naturals our products are either directly absorbed into your skin or ingested, and so it’s your absolute right to know what’s inside something that goes inside your body!
You will see on our website that we describe our products as “natural.” So what does that mean to us and for you? Let us be clear so that you can make the most informed decision possible.
There’s a lot of things that go into being able to say our products are “natural”, including:
1. The quality of our hemp:
- Although we can’t say it’s certified organic because the USDA doesn’t certify it, it is grown under organic standards
- It’s NON-GMO (Genetically Modified Organism)
- Our proprietary CO2 extraction method is solvent-free and non-chemical
2. We also test the CBD components to ensure that there are:
- NO heavy metals
- NO pesticides or herbicides
- NO THC (the psychoactive component)
3. For the rest of our ingredients:
- We don’t use parabens, synthetic fragrances, artificial colors or dyes, or sulfates (even though these things are usually far cheaper)
- All of our products are vegan
- No testing on animals
4. Coupled with the fact that the key ingredients inside of Sagely’s Relief & Recovery Cream are:
- Peppermint & Menthol: Cooling, anti-inflammatory
- Safflower Seed Oil: Deeply hydrating and packed with essential vitamins
- Argan Oil: Rich in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids to hydrate the skin
- CBD: Relieves minor aches and pains, anti-inflammatory.
We made the hard choice early on to go 100% natural (which at the same time was an easy call to make) because we believe you deserve clean ingredients to get the most out of your products and, in turn, your life.
It’s what we’re here for: to get you back doing what matters to you most.